See Photo Of Academic Qualifications You Need To Contest For The Position Of Senate & House Of Rep In Nigeria

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Gradually finding my Answers.
Thanks Mr Ololade Bamidele

Just be educated up to School Certificate level.
Interpretation: Even if you have F9 or D7 in Maths or English. Sha go to school, sit for your SSCE/NECO. Present your certificate to INEC…
Yes Ke! You can contest.
Seriously, am pissed with my mum for always telling me that if I didn’t  have credit in Maths, English, Economics, Biology, Literature, my WAEC certificate is more or less Useless.

Mummy, shey you see now? Then you now said if I don’t have 1st class or 2’1, am a Yeye graduate, eeh I accept, na Kuku 2’2, I finish with.

Credit: Moremi Ojudu

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: